Ambrogio e Giovanni Folonari Tenute
Campo al Mare
Bolgheri Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
Merlot 60%, Cabernet Sauvignon 20%, Cabernet Franc 15%, Petit Verdot 5%
- Production Area:
- made with grapes from the Campo al Mare vineyards located in the Bolgheri area.
- 60% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cabernet Franc, 5% Petit Verdot
- Planting densities:
- 6.250 plants per hectare.
- Yield per hectare:
- 6,5 t. of grapes.
- Yield grapes into wine:
- approximately 65%.
- Fermentation occurs at a controlled temperature of 26-28 °C (78,8-82,4° F) in stainless steel tanks for 20/30 days.
- one year old 500lt (132 gal) French oak tonneau where it remains for approximately 12 months. Bottle ageing: at least 3 months.
- Tasting notes:
- Our Bolgheri Rosso is a perfect expression of a “Bordeaux Blend” that characterized the entire area. Intense small red berries fruit with hints of violet and balsamic, our wine is complexed but at the same time is enveloping with a great acidity and a velvet sensation. Soft tannins with a long and persistent finish.
- At the table:
- red and white meats, pork chop, slightly aged cheeses and poultry.
- First vintage:
- Untill 15 years.
Tenuta Campo al Mare
Ambrogio e Giovanni Folonari Tenute S.a.r.l. - Via di Nozzole n° 12 - 50022 Località Passo dei Pecorai Greve in Chianti (FI) - PIVA 03768690483 - CF 01829430170 - Tel. (+39) 055 859811 - Fax (+39) 055 859823 email@example.com www.tenutefolonari.com